Sonntag, 28. April 2013

Pocket Morning Weekly 28.04.2013

Heute stellen wir uns einer ziemlich interessanten, weil vorläufig unmöglichen Situation!
 
Wenn du dich teleportieren könntest, wohin würdest du jetzt gehen und was würdest du tun?
You've learned how to teleport! Where are you going?
 
Oh. To have sushi! I totally want some now! >_<
 
To Japan or Korea to be in a line for a concert. :D
 
HMMM, to a warm country or a future concert of ours with many great fans! And then just having fun, singing, dancing, being happy.
 
Australia and then snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef.
 
To Japan to see a Vocaloid concert! :D I want to see that! Well, if you can teleport into a video game, then Kindom Hearts! <33
 
Right now? I'm happy being where I am and doing nothing...~
 
Just somewhere far away, where it's quiet and I can relax. Maybe a cabin in Sweden?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen