Sonntag, 14. April 2013

Pocket Morning Weekly 14.04.2013

Diesmal beschäftigen wir uns mit einer sehr ärgerlichen Situation!
 
Du bist ganz allein im Fahrstuhl, als er plötzlich stecken bleibt, was tust du?
(You're all alone in the elevator, when suddenly it gets stuck. What are you doing?)
 
(Push the emergency button. Then write a sms and hold the cell phone in the corners of the cabin. Because that's how it works best!)
 
(I've never been stuck before. I'd push the obligatory emergency button and hope, it's not just decoration)
 
(First, I'd be surprised, then I'd push the emergency button. After a while I'd be really mad, because it's happening to me.)
 
(Search for the emergency button and hope that someone gets me out of there before I die of boredom.)
 
(OMG, I think I'm going to die ... I'm pushing the emergency button so often, it'll feel beaten up...)
 
(Anm.d.Red.: Das ist sehr gefährlich, deswegen auf jeden Fall warten!)
(Wait until it's moving again. Then push the emergency button and wait until someone answers. If not, try to get a signal and call someone. If that's not working, too, try to get out myself.)
(note: That's really dangerous, so definitely stay and wait!)
 
(First, wait for half an hour or such ... then push the emergency button and call the emergency number.) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen