Sonntag, 21. April 2013

Pocket Morning Weekly 21.04.2013

April bedeutet Hanami! Hanami ist in Japan ein Fest, bei dem man sich mit Freunden trifft und unter den Kirschblüten feiert. Unter anderem singt man Karaoke und ums Singen geht es bei uns heute auch. Ha! Master of Überleitung!
 
Worauf konzentrierst du dich beim Singen am meisten?
While singing on what are you focusing the most?
 
Body tension and frontal singing.^^
 
I'm focusing on not singing to high, because you sound differently over microphone.
 
To sound somewhat good. I have big complexes with my voice, I'd like to trade it!
 
Keep the mic in the correct hand. XDD
 
Concentra-what? I don't have that! uû... XD - Just kidding, I'm concentrating on nothing in paticular. I think, when I'd start concentrating, I'd lose rhythm.^^
 
To strike the right notes and adapt to the others.
 
Breathing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen