Sonntag, 28. Juli 2013

Pocket Morning Weekly 28.07.2013

Wenn du eine Zeitmaschine hättest, wo würdest du hingehen?
If you had a time machine, where would you go?

I guess I'd prevent Michael Jackson from ruining his life so that he could keep on creating good music.
 
Back to the time when my grandpa still made the best pancakes in the world!
 
I'd look at a faaar far away future.
 
I guess 14th/15th century.
 
 
 
Hmm, maybe the 2 1/2 weeks in Japan and relive them again.
 
Then I'd choose the Middle Ages to wear one of these beautiful Dresses *.* or the time when Jane Austen lived so I could meet her...
 
To a masked ball in Italy during Renaissance time.
 
To the 23rd century or the 18th. I'd really like to know how much we'll have explored outer space but I like fancy dresses and cembalos, too. :3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen