Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly 23.12.2012

Kommen wir nun zum vorletzten PMW des Jahres 2012 ... wie die Zeit rennt.
 
Welche Bude magst du auf Volksfesten (Jahrmarkt, Weihnachtsmarkt etc.) am liebsten? Warum?
(At festivals, which booth do you like best? Why?)


(Candied everything! I always want the biggest candied apples but I can never finish them. ;_;)
 
(Sugar-roasted almonds. It smells so sweet!!)
 
(The candy stalls, that's that actual paradise! I just can't resist candy!)
 
(The haunted house, it's usually just funny, but when well done, it can be scary at times.)
 
(Rollercoaster, because it's the most fun. It gives you an adrenaline kick)
 
(Well, I like haunted houses... even if my eyes are always closed. XD I'm scared, but I need the kick.)
 
(The jewelry stall, incense materials (they almost always have them) and the sugar-roasted almonds.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen