Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012

Pocket Morning Weekly 09.12.2012

It's December and I'll be missing you. PMW come and make my dreams come true.
 
Passend zur Weihnachtszeit geht es auch bei uns ums Thema Shopping!
 
Hast du schon mal etwas gekauft und dich später gewundert, warum eigentlich? Was war es?
(Have you ever bought something and later wondered why you bought it?)
 
(Mm, I have lots of shoes, that hurt to walk in, but I just HAD to have them all.)
 
(I bought drumstick and played in a band for a short time, but then I really had no use for them anymore without drums.)
 
(Hm, sometimes earrings or clothes.)
 
(A pink shirt... I have never worn it. o_O)
 
(What was it? Ja, it happens from time to time, that I forget within 10 minutes what I've bought.)
 
(That happens waaa~y too often...)
 
(Yes, when I was a child, I bought a horoscope book... I still don't know why.)
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen