Sonntag, 1. September 2013

Pocket Morning Weekly 01.09.2013

Ich hasse Lernen mehr als jeder andere Mensch! Kannst du mir einen Tipp geben, wie ich mich trotzdem motivieren kann?
I hate learning more than anything else. Do you have a tip how I could still motivate myself?


Sorry, I'm a bad learner, too...
 
Watch Assi-TV (no proper English translation), then you learn you don't want to be like that and achieve something.
 
Learning with rewards! Eat some candy after you've nicely learned.
 
Think about the goals you could achieve later.
 
Whenever you answer a question correctly, your boyfriend/girlfriend should take off a piece of clothing. ;)
 
I'd be your partner and bribe you into learning with candy. :D
 
Listen to music a lot. ;)
 
Motivate to learn... I've never been the learning-person, because I've never 'learned' that myself. So I'm happy, when I get myself motivated. o.O But sometimes it helps if you need to get a good grade.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen